US Urges Citizens in Mideast to Register for Departure; Mideast Countries Vow to Respond After Attack by Iran episode artwork

EPISODE · Mar 5, 2026 · 37 MIN

US Urges Citizens in Mideast to Register for Departure; Mideast Countries Vow to Respond After Attack by Iran

from NTD News Today

The U.S. State Department is asking Americans in Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates to register online to receive assistance from authorities to leave the region amid the conflict with Iran. U.S. citizens can contact the State Department directly at +1-202-501-4444 for assistance.Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry says it's preparing a response after two suspected Iranian drones injured four people. Iranian officials have denied responsibility. The UAE says its air defenses detected seven ballistic missiles on March 5. Six were intercepted and destroyed. Qatar also reported a missile attack earlier on March 5. Authorities urge residents to remain indoors as tensions remain high.

Episode metadata supplied by the publisher feed · Published Mar 5, 2026

Embed this episode

NOW PLAYING

US Urges Citizens in Mideast to Register for Departure; Mideast Countries Vow to Respond After Attack by Iran

0:00 37:49

No transcript for this episode yet

We transcribe on demand. Request one and we'll notify you when it's ready — usually under 10 minutes.

No similar episodes found.

No similar podcasts found.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long is this episode of NTD News Today?

This episode is 37 minutes long.

When was this NTD News Today episode published?

This episode was published on March 5, 2026.

Can I download this NTD News Today episode?

Yes. Use the download control on the episode player to save the publisher-provided media file.
URL copied to clipboard!